Magic’s Auto Class 7 MOT
Very few garages and MOT test centers in Coventry provide MOT testing for the larger classes such as Class 7 for small and large goods vehicles. At Magic’s Auto located in Eden Street Industrial Estate in Coventry, our class 7 MOT test centre is equipped with all the essentials for all your class 7 MOT testing needs.
Class 7 MOT Specialists Coventry
At Magic’s Auto, we are a fully authorised MOT testing Garage, our specialists carry out Class 7 MOTs on all types of vans, ensuring that all statutory requirements are met and carried out to high-quality and efficiently. Our Class 7 MOT service Coventry is second to none, with our team of highly experienced approved MOT specialists always fulfilling the requirements to get your vans safely back on the road.
- Three-wheeled vehicles that weigh more than 450 kg
- Quads that are a maximum of 400 kg of unladen weight
- Goods carrying quads with a weight limit of 500 kg and maximum net power of 15 kw
- Cars that carry up to eight passengers
- Dual purpose vehicles
- Private hire and public service vehicles
- Taxis and private passenger vehicles
- Motor caravans
- Dual-purpose vehicles in all cases with 13 or more passenger seats
- Light vehicle (5L) is a smaller class 5 that is limited to 5,000kg design gross weight
- Commercial goods vehicles that weigh between 3,000 kg and 3,500 kg
- Ford Transit
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Renault Traffic
Not limited to these types of vans.
Coventry MOT Test Center
At Magic’s Auto, our class 7 MOT test centre is certified and approved by the DVSA and purposefully equipped to provide a full class 7 goods vehicle service, this service includes everything from vans and flat-bed trucks.
What Vehicles Require a Class 7 MOT Test?
Light commercial goods vehicles that are a weight of 3000kg to 3500kg require Class 7 MOT servicing. If you are unsure of the weight of your vehicle, you can check your vehicle handbook to find out.
For any enquiries for your Class 7 MOT service, call us now on 02477671230