Magic’s Auto Class 5 MOT
A Class 5 MOT is mainly for private passenger vehicles, ambulances, and vehicles that seat 13 to 16 passengers. At Magic’s Auto along with the more common class 4 & 7 MOT testing, we have a lot of experience with Class 5 MOT testing having many passenger vehicles in over the years. Get in touch with us at Magic’s Auto today to get your class 5 MOT service for your minibus or private passenger vehicle again.
Failed Class 5 MOT
Along with all our other MOT testing classes, in the unfortunate event that your Class 5 vehicle doesn’t pass it MOT test, we at Magic’s Auto will find you the cheapest and easiest solution to getting your Class 5 vehicle back on the road safe and sound, with the smallest possible delay.
- Three-wheeled vehicles that weigh more than 450 kg
- Quads that are a maximum of 400 kg of unladen weight
- Goods carrying quads with a weight limit of 500 kg and maximum net power of 15 kw
- Cars that carry up to eight passengers
- Dual purpose vehicles
- Private hire and public service vehicles
- Taxis and private passenger vehicles
- Motor caravans
- Dual-purpose vehicles in all cases with 13 or more passenger seats
- Light vehicle (5L) is a smaller class 5 that is limited to 5,000kg design gross weight
Commercial goods vehicles that weigh between 3,000 kg and 3,500 kg
MOT Cost & Planning
At Magic’s Auto, we pride ourselves on being the most cost effective garage in the Coventry area, providing our customers with the cheapest and easiest solutions for their vehicle. We understand the inconvenience of having to have your vehicle MOT tested; whether you sit in and wait as we carry out the service or leave your vehicle with us, we work around you ensuring swift and efficient MOT services.
What Vehicles Require a Class 5 MOT
Vehicles that require a Class 5 MOT are private passenger vehicles, motorhomes/caravans, ambulances and dual-purpose vehicles with 13 or more passenger seats. A class 5 light vehicle (5L) is a smaller class 5 that is limited to 5,000kg. The Class 5L vehicles can be tested at a class 7 station as long as it is approved for testing class 5 Light private passenger vehicles, which we are at Magic’s Auto.
For any enquiries for your Class 5 MOT service, call us now on 02477671230